«Villa Natura private swimming pool (sea view) » is located in the green and piney hill of the community “Lithakia”, above the Laganas Bay, on the beautiful island of Zakynthos, in an area full of pomegranate trees and other fruit trees. It overlooks the famous island “Marathonisi” (the national sea park of the caretta – caretta turtle) and is a cozy place for unforgettable moments of peace and relaxation.
«Villa Natura private swimming pool» is a modern, stylish and comfortable two-storey house of 150,00 square meters, on 2 floors, can accommodate up to 11 people and is ideal for those who want to enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature in a cosmopolitan Greek island. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one on each floor), 2 kitchens (one on each floor), which in combination with the two separate entrances and the internal staircase, enable it to work as a single house but also as two (2) ‘’independent” apartments.
In “Villa Natura private swimming pool’’ guests can enjoy a lovely early morning walking on our land plot, collecting fresh fruits and nuts (figs, pomegranates, grapes, oranges, lemons e.t.c.) or relax and enjoy their breakfast under the shadow of the mulberry. Even better , you can enjoy the private swimming pool instead of going to the beach. Alternatively, they can jog along the country road and the narrow streets of the area nearby the nature reaching the famous “Koukla” Beach (2 km far), walk or use mountain bikes to explore the green and piney hill of Lithakia.
«Villa Natura private swimming pool» is located in a transportation hub in the community of “Lithakia” from where you can easily access the coastal part of the island with its famous and crowded beaches (‘’Lagana’s Bay”, “Limni-Keri ”, “Koukla”, “Kalamaki”, “Ag. Sostis” etc.), as well as the mountainous part of Zakynthos with the wild nature beauty and its isolated beaches.
Perfect position on the National Road of Zakynthos-Keri, close to Zakynthos Town (11 km away) and the Airport (9.5 km). It is located seafront in a relaxing area,10 minutes from the beaches (“Koukla”, “Ag. Sostis”, “Cameo Island” e.t.c.) Great choice for families and couples, but also ideal for young people, who want to enjoy nightlife.
The ground floor includes a fully equipped kitchen (with ceramic cooking plates, microwave oven, fridge, all the cooking and eating utensil and a dining area), a living room (it has among others a sofa bed, which opens out into two single beds), a LED Flatscreen smart 3D TV, a bedroom fully equipped (double bed in king size), a big two-tribe closet all dressed with mirror and a bathroom with hydro-massage style. The place is air-conditioned.
Outside there is a paved yard where you can relax day and night, having dinner with friends or family and make your nights memorable. It is also equipped with an outdoor big stone sink and barbeque.
The first floor includes a big, lounge and fully bright living room with two large couches, a lovely fireplace and a LED Flatscreen TV and overlooks the famous Marathonisi Island (Turtle Island). It has 3 bedrooms. The two bedrooms have one double bed each one. The third bedroom is consisted by two single beds. It’s one has its own big closet and all of them are air-conditioned. It also has a fully equipped kitchen (with ceramic cooking plates, a fridge, all the cooking and eating utensil and a dining area), a bathroom and a verandah, 60m2, with an unparalleled view to the famous Marathonisi Island (Turtle Island), the sea and the green plain with the pomegranates, the olive trees and the other fruit trees.
Outside there is a paved yard with a new private swimming pool where you can swim all day and enjoy some coctails. There, you can relax day and night, having dinner with friends or family and make your nights memorable. It is also equipped with an outdoor big stone sink and barbeque.
In the verandah late at afternoon, you can relax on bamboo furnishings, sitting around with friends or family, enjoying your drink and the unparalleled view. It is also an ideal place to absorb the sunrise and the full moon shining on the sea, just sitting on your balcony or even on your coach inside the house.
Air – conditioned with cooling and heating and radiators.
Ironing board and iron for common use
LED Flatscreen TVs with digital reception
Basic housekeeping services are provided under request with extra charge. Bed sheets and towels are provided every 4 dates.
Car, motorbike and Boat hire can be arranged.
Don’t consider yourself lost at any point. Your hosts Margarita, Stelios, Marita and Costas will be happy to supply you with information or hints to make your stay at at “Villa Natura private swimming pool (sea view)” and in Zakynthos memorable.
It is our obligation to have a great time.
- Quiet hours by law from 15.00 pm -17.30 pm and 23.00 pm -7.00 am. No loud music or noise during the quiet hours.
- Check-in at 15.00 pm & check out at 11.00 am.
- Damage deposit 300,00 €. The deposit will be returned on the day of the check out after checking the facility and as soon as no damage or malfunction has been caused to the property.
- No party is allowed.
- Bed sheets are provided every 4 days.
- A person in charge will be help you whenever you want and fulfill all your needs.
- The BBQ is being used at a specific spot of the villa.
- There is a free parking area for you.
- At the check-in we need copies of all the visitor’s passports.
- Only the guests being on the reservation are allowed to stay overnight at the villa. (The same number and persons).
Thank you very much for your understanding and for abiding the rules.
Welcome to the beautiful Greek island of Zakynthos and to “Villa Natura” in Lithakia and wish you a most enjoyable holiday and pleasant time during your stay.
Whatever you need we are available and if need be, you can contact us, via: Greek mobile: (0030) 6948 – 303537, Marita or Email: email@example.com
Important Property Information
- Swimming Pool
The swimming pool is cleaned and serviced at each mid-stay cleaning. On these days chemicals are also put in the pool. Should the water be found unsafe to swim in for any reason after testing you will be notified immediately by us.
Tub water in Zakynthos is not drinkable and it is not recommended either for cooking or ice cubes.
- Air-conditioning system
Each of the rooms has its own separate air-conditioning unit. You may find that there are different kinds of air-conditioning units throughout the property; if this is the case, please ensure you have the correct remote control for the device if the unit appears not to be working.
Please be aware to switch off the air – conditions every time you leave the villa.
- Electronic Devices
Please make sure you do not use all the electronic devices at the same time (e.g. air- conditions, kitchen, water heater ect) cause electricity stream in the island is low and there is a risk of black out.
- Toilet paper
It is absolutely mandatory on the whole of Zakynthos including this property that you don’t put toilet paper or anything else (sanitary products, etc.) down the toilets as this easily blocks the sewerage pipes. So please make sure to dispose all paper in the bins provided in the bathrooms in order to avoid any plumbing problems.
- Garbage collection
This property, like most residential properties on the island, does not have a direct door to door garbage collection service. So in order to dispose your garbage bags you can either take them to the closest public container located on the main road or leave them outside the villa to the rubbish bins that are there and we will take them.
- Taxi Service
In case you would like to request a taxi during your stay or at the end of your holiday for transport to the airport, we can recommend “LAKIS “. He drives an official radio taxi, charges the official fees and knows where to find “Villa Natura”. Please feel free to call him at any time on 0030 — 6977-507755.
Also you can call “TASIS”, + 030 698- 6916800 or
“XENOS”, +030 – 698- 8292434.
SSID : VILLA NATURA
Password : 6943079875
- Personal details
It would be useful if you could provide us with the following details
- Full address
- Passport number
- Passport date of issue and country of issue
Needed by the law.
- Useful Information
- You can find the nearest mini market called “Alifieris” in Lithakia village.
- Nearest pharmacy is on the main road near the gas station, about 15 minutes on foot far away from the villa.
- Eating out
There are many wonderful restaurants and taverns on the island to choose from and in close proximity to this property the ones mentioned below are recommendable:
- Greek Tavern called “ El Greco” is in Agios Sostis area
- Greek tavern called “DENNIS” on the main road near the gas station in Lithakia.
- Car rental or Boat Rental
Should you wish to hire a car or boat and require more information or a quote feel free to contact us and we’re happy to arrange it for you.
- Check out
Check out time is at 11:00 and Check in at 15:00.
You can free park your car only in the parking area in the villa.
Thank you very much for your help and support and we are wishing you a pleasant stay.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
TRAVEL SAFE – Covid – 19 policies, protocols and measures implemented
At Villa Natura we believe travel is a force for good! That is why we have created a travel safe. A new set of tools designed to give you peace of mind.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at Villa Natura.
At Villa Natura we have always been proud in the way we treat our guests, responding to their every need in an informed and prompt manner. Especially during these challenging times, when the global community is largely affected by the coronavirus spread and travel restrictions, we want you to know we are here to support you.
It is our priority that your stay at one of our luxury villas will continue to be a unique experience and we have already implemented a series of measures to help tackle this global issue and provide enhanced safety and security services to you.
The Villa Natura Team is fully functional, currently curating every step of your Greek experience. We got rid of our pajamas, and we’re preparing the best Greek luxury experience for you and your loved ones! At the same time, we are closely following updates and monitoring the situation both in Greece and abroad. We abide by the World Health Organization, EU and Greece Coronavirus guidelines to keep everyone safe and we also have Health First Certification (Greece) for all our luxury villas.
Why to Book “Villa Natura”
There are many reasons why our villas are the ideal option for a unique, luxurious and safe vacation.
Read some below:
- exclusive usage of the space
- cleaning effectiveness
- local knowledge
Exclusive Usage of the Space
- When staying at one of our villas, you are guaranteed coming in contact with less people, as there are no communal villa areas and you are always the only guests in the property.
- For families with children, the controlled villa environment is a perfect choice for your little explorers. Kids use their hands to ‘meet the world’ and enjoy playing and lying on the ground. At our villas, you can be sure you are the only ones using the space.
- In our villas you have the chance to cook for yourself, in your private fully equipped kitchen. You can prepare healthy and nutritious meals for your close ones with greater peace of mind.
- Our villas have private swimming pool or private Jacuzzi as well as terraces. Your moments of relaxation are perfectly protected.
- We want to protect the health of both our team members and our guests.
- We use professional cleaning company for cleaning and sanitation measures who are trained to imply them between guests. They clean and disinfect the equipment, the surfaces and objects (such as Door handles, controls and switches, bathroom taps, toilet flush handles, toilet seats, Utensils, cutlery and crockery, furniture such as chairs, tables, and parts of the bed frames, children facilities such as bunk beds, toys, or play equipment (if not removed from property), guest information, brochures ect
- Hand sanitizer provided to guests and staff
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff regularly washing the hands and always wear masks
- Linens and towels between guests washed and disinfected in accordance with local authority guidelines and are sealed
- Ventilation of the villas at least for 4 hours between guests
- Provide cleaning and disinfecting supplies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Jacuzzi and swimming – pool are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Maximum number of people that can use the pool every time is 6.
- We have removed fabric surfaces from sunbeds
- We put used bed linen and towels in sealed bags
- Mandatory face masks and gloves, with we which we have been supplied and we provide them.
- Health First Certification
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Contact free check in and check out (smart lock), or outdoor check in.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals (Iassis Medical Center, Laganas, tel: + 0030 6941553423)
- Thermometers for guests provided to the property
- Cashless payment available
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
- Daily health check of the staff (body temperature/cough/other symptoms) is easy as villa staff members are few and we can effectively monitor their health, thus better protecting you.
- It is forbidden other people expect from you.
- infrequent cleaning during the stay in order to avoid contact
- removal of decorative objects
- placing a disposable cover on the TV remote control as well as to the air- condition’s controls.
- Villa Natura offers a dedicated, reachable concierge service with local knowledge of the destination. We can help you get access to pharmacies, hospitals, private doctors and other medical professionals effectively and discreetly. If need be, please call IASSIS MEDICAL CENTER in Laganas + 0030 6941553423.
- If by any chance you are positive in COVID- 19, the hotel that will accommodate you is “Keri Village Hotel” in Keri area, telephone: +0030 26950 45963.
- The nearest pharmacy is in Lithakia on the National Road Zakynhtos- keri, just 5 minutes away from the villa.
Coordinator and responsible for every issue concerning the COVID -19 is Divari Maria- Anastasia, tel: + 0030 694 8303537, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check in is after 15:00 pm and check out at 11.00 am.
Villa Natura is here for you. Greece is here for you.
The time has come to welcome you just in time for some Mediterranean sun.
Let Greek Summer 2021 begin!