«Villa Natura Private Jacuzzi» is located in the green and piney hill of the community “Lithakia”, above the Laganas Bay, on the beautiful island of Zakynthos, in an area full of pomegranate trees and other fruit trees. It overlooks the famous island “Marathonisi” (the national sea park of the caretta – caretta turtle) and is a cozy place for unforgettable moments of peace and relaxation.
«Villa Natura Private Jacuzzi» is a modern, stylish and comfortable house of 45,00 square meters, can accommodate up to 4 people and is ideal for those who want to enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature in a cosmopolitan Greek island. It has 1 bedroom on the first floor, the ground floor has a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining area and living room. Finally, it has a Jacuzzi for exclusive use only.
In “Villa Natura Private Jacuzzi’’ guests can enjoy a lovely early morning walking on our land plot, collecting fresh fruits and nuts (figs, pomegranates, grapes, oranges, lemons e.t.c.) or relax and enjoy their breakfast at the elevated stone porch near the jaccuzi. Alternatively, they can jog along the country road and the narrow streets of the area nearby the nature reaching the famous “Koukla” Beach (2 km far), walk to explore the green and piney hill of Lithakia.
«Villa Natura» is located in a transportation hub in the community of “Lithakia” from where you can easily access the coastal part of the island with its famous and crowded beaches (‘’Lagana’s Bay”, “Limni-Keri ”, “Koukla”, “Kalamaki”, “Ag. Sostis” etc.), as well as the mountainous part of Zakynthos with the wild nature beauty and its isolated beaches.
Perfect position on the National Road of Zakynthos-Keri, close to Zakynthos Town (11 km away) and the Airport (9.5 km). It is located seafront in a relaxing area,10 minutes from the beaches (“Koukla”, “Ag. Sostis”, “Cameo Island” e.t.c.) Great choice for families and couples, but also ideal for young people, who want to enjoy nightlife.
The ground floor includes a fully equipped kitchen (with ceramic cooking plates, microwave oven, fridge, all the cooking and eating utensil and a dining area), a living room (it has among others a sofa bed, which opens out into a double bed), a LED Flatscreen smart 3D TV, and comfortable modern bathroom. The place is air-conditioned.
Outside there is a paved yard with a jaccuzi for exclusive- private use. There, you can relax day and night, having dinner with friends or family and make your nights memorable.
The first floor 14m2 has a bedroom fully equipped with a double bed and a big closet with an unparalleled view to the famous Marathonisi Island (Turtle Island), the sea and the green plain with the pomegranates, the olive trees and the other fruit trees.
In the veranda late at afternoon, you can relax on the elevated porch or in the jaccuzi, sitting around with friends or family, enjoying your drink and the unparalleled view. It is also an ideal place to absorb the sunrise and the full moon shining on the sea, just sitting on your porch or even on your coach inside the house.
- Free wi-fi
- Air – conditioned with cooling and heating and radiators.
- Ironing board and iron
- Barbeque place
- LED Flatscreen TV with digital reception
-Basic housekeeping services are provided in the price. Bed sheets and towels are changed every 3 days.
-Car, motorbike and Boat hire can be arranged.
From the port. turn left at the port intersection and follow the signs to ‘’Lagana’’, ‘’Airport’’, “Lithakia’’ and ‘’Keri”. On the second traffic light that you will meet, turn left and follow signs to “Lithakia’’ and “Keri”. The village “Lithakia” is approx. 9 km away from Zakynthos. ‘’Villa Natura” is on the National Road of Zakynthos – Keri in number 336.
Don’t consider yourself lost at any point. Your hosts Margarita, Stelios, Marita and Costas will be happy to supply you with information or hints to make your stay at “Villa Natura Private Jacuzzi” and in Zakynthos memorable.
It is our obligation to have a great time.
|Free Wi-Fi||Air conditioning||Smart TV||Netflix||Iron & board||Hot water||Heating||Iron||Towels||High chair|
|Jacuzzi||Free parking||Kitchen||Coffee maker||Dishes and silverware||Cooking basics||Refrigerator||Pillows||Oven||Stove|
|Lockbox||Luggage drop off allowed||Hangers||Bed linen||Hair dryer||Shampoo||BBQ grill||Pets Allowed||Fire extinguisher||First aid kit|
|Yard||Baby cot||Safe Box||Outdoor dining area|
- Quiet hours by law from 15.00 pm -17.30 pm and 23.00 pm -7.00 am. No loud music or noise during the quiet hours.
- Check-in at 14.00 pm & check out at 12.00 am.
- Damage deposit 300,00 €. The deposit will be returned on the day of the check out after checking the facility and as soon as no damage or malfunction has been caused to the property.
- No party is allowed.
- Every 3-4 days bed sheets and towels are provided.
- A person in charge will be permanently at the area to fulfill all your needs, for the maintenance of the exterial and interial of the villa, and to ensure that the rules and regulations are abided.
- The BBQ is being used at a specific spot of the villa.
- There is a free parking area for you.
- At the check-in we need copies of all the visitor’s passports.
- Only the guests being on the reservation are allowed to stay overnight at the villa. (The same number and persons).
Thank you very much for your understanding and for abiding the rules.
Jacuzzi is cleaned and serviced at each mid-stay cleaning. On these days chemicals are also put in the pool. Should the water be found unsafe to swim in for any reason after testing you will be notified immediately by us.
Tub water in Zakynthos is not drinkable and it is not recommended either for cooking or ice cubes.
- Air-conditioning system
Each of the rooms has its own separate air-conditioning unit. You may find that there are different kinds of air-conditioning units throughout the property; if this is the case, please ensure you have the correct remote control for the device if the unit appears not to be working.
Please be aware to switch off the air – conditions every time you leave the villa.
- Electronic Devices
Please make sure you do not use all the electronic devices at the same time (e.g. air- conditions, kitchen, water heater ect) cause electricity stream in the island is low and there is a risk of black out.
- Toilet paper
It is absolutely mandatory on the whole of Zakynthos including this property that
you don’t put toilet paper or anything else (sanitary products, etc.) down the toilets as this easily blocks the sewerage pipes. So please make sure to dispose all paper in the bins provided in the bathrooms in order to avoid any plumbing problems.
- Garbage collection
This property, like most residential properties on the island, does not have a direct door to door garbage collection service. So in order to dispose your garbage bags you can either take them to the closest public container located on the main road or leave them outside the villa to the rubbish bins that are there and we will take them.
- Taxi Service
In case you would like to request a taxi during your stay or at the end of your holiday for transport to the airport, we can recommend “xenos “. He drives an official radio taxi, charges the official fees and knows where to find “Villa Natura private jacuzzi”. Please feel free to call him at any time on +030 – 698- 8292434.
Also you can call “TASIS”, + 030 698- 6916800
Password : 6948303537
- Personal details
It would be useful if you could provide us with the following details
- Full address
- Passport number
- Passport date of issue and country of issue
Needed by the law.
- Useful Information
- You can find the nearest mini market called “Alifieris” in Lithakia village.
- Nearest pharmacy is on the main road near the gas station, about 15 minutes on foot far away from the villa.
- Eating out
There are many wonderful restaurants and taverns on the island to choose from and in close proximity to this property the ones mentioned below are recommendable:
- Greek Tavern called “ El Greco” is in Agios Sostis area
- Greek tavern called “DENNIS” on the main road near the gas station in Lithakia.
- Car rental or Boat Rental
Should you wish to hire a car or boat and require more information or a quote feel free to contact us and we’re happy to arrange it for you.
- Check out
Check out time is at 12.00 am.
You can free park your car only in the parking area in the villa.
Thank you very much for your help and support and we are wishing you a pleasant stay.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
TRAVEL SAFE – Covid – 19 policies, protocols and measures implemented
At Villa Natura we believe travel is a force for good! That is why we have created a travel safe. A new set of tools designed to give you peace of mind.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at Villa Natura.
At Villa Natura we have always been proud in the way we treat our guests, responding to their every need in an informed and prompt manner. Especially during these challenging times, when the global community is largely affected by the coronavirus spread and travel restrictions, we want you to know we are here to support you.
It is our priority that your stay at one of our luxury villas will continue to be a unique experience and we have already implemented a series of measures to help tackle this global issue and provide enhanced safety and security services to you.
The Villa Natura Team is fully functional, currently curating every step of your Greek experience. We got rid of our pajamas, and we’re preparing the best Greek luxury experience for you and your loved ones! At the same time, we are closely following updates and monitoring the situation both in Greece and abroad. We abide by the World Health Organization, EU and Greece Coronavirus guidelines to keep everyone safe and provide Enhanced On-Site Covid-19 Operation Standards for all our luxury villas.
Why to Book “Villa Natura”
There are many reasons why our villas are the ideal option for a unique, luxurious and safe vacation.
Read some below:
- exclusive usage of the space
- cleaning effectiveness
- local knowledge
Exclusive Usage of the Space
- When staying at one of our villas, you are guaranteed coming in contact with less people, as there are no communal villa areas and you are always the only guests in the property.
- For families with children, the controlled villa environment is a perfect choice for your little explorers. Kids use their hands to ‘meet the world’ and enjoy playing and lying on the ground. At our villas, you can be sure you are the only ones using the space.
- In our villas you have the chance to cook for yourself, in your private fully equipped kitchen. You can prepare healthy and nutritious meals for your close ones with greater peace of mind.
- Our villas have private swimming pool or private Jacuzzi as well as terraces. Your moments of relaxation are perfectly protected.
- We want to protect the health of both our team members and our guests.
- We use professional cleaning company for cleaning and sanitation measures who are trained to imply them between guests. They clean and disinfect the equipment, the surfaces and objects (such as Door handles, controls and switches, bathroom taps, toilet flush handles, toilet seats, Utensils, cutlery and crockery, furniture such as chairs, tables, and parts of the bed frames, children facilities such as bunk beds, toys, or play equipment (if not removed from property), guest information, brochures ect
- Hand sanitizer provided to guests and staff
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff regularly washing the hands and always wear masks
- Linens and towels between guests washed and disinfected in accordance with local authority guidelines and are sealed
- Ventilation of the villas at least for 4 hours between guests
- Provide cleaning and disinfecting supplies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Jacuzzi and swimming – pool are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Maximum number of people that can use the pool every time is 6.
- We have removed fabric surfaces from sunbeds
- We put used bed linen and towels in sealed bags
- Mandatory face masks and gloves, with we which we have been supplied and we provide them.
- Health First Certification
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Contact free check in and check out (smart lock), or outdoor check in.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals (Iassis Medical Center, Laganas, tel: + 0030 6941553423)
- Thermometers for guests provided to the property
- Cashless payment available
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
- Daily health check of the staff (body temperature/cough/other symptoms) is easy as villa staff members are few and we can effectively monitor their health, thus better protecting you.
- It is forbidden other people expect from you.
- infrequent cleaning during the stay in order to avoid contact
- removal of decorative objects
- placing a disposable cover on the TV remote control as well as to the air- condition’s controls.
- Villa Natura offers a dedicated, reachable concierge service with local knowledge of the destination. We can help you get access to pharmacies, hospitals, private doctors and other medical professionals effectively and discreetly. If need be, please call IASSIS MEDICAL CENTER in Laganas + 0030 6941553423.
- If by any chance you are positive in COVID- 19, the hotel that will accommodate you is “Keri Village Hotel” in Keri area, telephone: +0030 26950 45963.
- The nearest pharmacy is in Lithakia on the National Road Zakynhtos- keri, just 5 minutes away from the villa.
Coordinator and responsible for every issue concerning the COVID -19 is Divari Maria- Anastasia, tel: + 0030 694 8303537, email: email@example.com
Check in is after 15:00 pm and check out at 11.00 am.
Villa Natura is here for you. Greece is here for you.
The time has come to welcome you just in time for some Mediterranean sun.
Let Greek Summer 2020 begin!